WordPress Tutoring Online One on One by the hour.
One on One WordPress Tutoring Online on Your site with Your specific Problems… Not generic videos.
Benefits of Online WordPress Tutoring:
- You are in control – we discuss exactly what you want, in the format you want, even across multiple sites if you’d like.
- We will login to your control panel (if you’d like) and go through tutoring step, by step.
- You can ask specific questions – videos won’t allow you to do that.
Some of our WordPress Tutoring Online Includes:
- Installing or Upgrading WordPress
- Using the new block editor (Gutenberg)
- Standard Configuring Options and Settings
- Locating a WordPress Theme (Should I use free or premium themes?)
- Themes that make your site look good on phones and tablets
- Creating New Users
- Plugin Location and Configuration
- What are Widgets
- Creating Pages and Posts
- Add a contact form to any site without knowing html
- Creating Blog Categories and Tags
- Creating Page and Post Basic (SEO)
- Image and File Uploads
- Uploading Media (Videos and Pictures)
- Adding Google Maps
- Including Social Media (Google +, Facebook, Twitter)
- Defining Alt Tags for Links and Images
- XML Sitemap Creation
- Robot.txt File Creation
- much more….
Think about it – in a one to two hour session, you’ll be able to complete that business blog you’ve been working on for months… or turn your static html site into a dynamically updated WordPress site.
We will send you a signup link and you choose a date and time. From there you purchase a session and a meeting link will be automatically emailed to you. At your scheduled date and time you and one of our trainers will log in and have the session.
Yes, we will be able to see your screen and guide you through answering your questions.
This is YOUR WordPress training session. We cover what YOU want. If you want to go to square one, we’re there – if you’re already proficient, and want to go over other troublesome items, we’ve got you covered.
Yes, we will help you master most themes, we’ve worked with Avada, Be theme, Divi, Elementor themes, The X theme, Genesis, Custom themes, you name it.
Do we ever! We help setup, manage, and troubleshoot WP multisites. We can help you with strategy as well for providing multiple environments under one WordPress “roof” as it were.
Yes. We train virtually up to 20 persons at a time. We have been doing this online since 2012, so we know how to train people in WordPress in an online format.
Yes, we maintain multiple WooCommerce sites for clients and can help you setup in the way that suits your business best.
We help with all major and most minor plugin integrations into your site – Gravity forms, WooCommerce, Yoast, Contact Form 7, Events Calendar, etc… There’s a good chance we can help you with your plugin problem. We also provide guidance as to which plugins are best for what you’re trying to achieve.
Or take advantage of the latest widgets and the built in SEO functionality that your site craves.
Once again our one on one training deals with –
Your Site with Your Specific Questions.. We fix the things that You deal with every day in a non- geek way. If you need group onsite wordpress training let me know.
Our WordPress training rate is $70 per hour. All training is scheduled for a minimum of one hour. All sessions are prepaid via PayPal and any additional time we may spend is billed after the session is complete.