WordPress Training in Raleigh, North Carolina Now Available!
Note: Our In Person Training Courses are Socially Distanced.
- Install WordPress on your WebHost of choice
- Choose a theme that fits your particular use case
- Login and configure WordPress settings
- Evaluate, and Install Plugins
- Create blogs and full-fledged websites
- Add and manage WordPress users
- Create content using the Block, (Gutenberg) Editor
- Manage Content on your site
- Discover “Hidden Gem” plugins that make using your site easier
- Learn what is happening with WordPress and how to continue to learn as WordPress grows
- Incorporate WordPress into your social media strategy
- WordPress Training on on-page SEO strategies
Who should attend WordPress Training in Raleigh?
- Small Business owners who want to control their own site
- Employees who want to learn how to create content for their company website or blog
- Budding entrepreneurs who want to launch an online business
- Graphic Designers who want to branch out and offer additional services
- Bloggers who want to enhance their sites to generate affiliate revenue
Grant J. Price III – BSEE, MBA is a prolific instructor who has worked for Fortune 500 companies and now trains organizations on WordPress. Instructing clients since 2012, Grant uses his engineering background along with his business training to help companies and associations get the most out of WordPress. He also takes the time to break concepts down into non-technical terms in order to help novices use this great open source software. He has worked with small blogs, all the way to international WordPress site installations on multiple hosts and platforms, so he has truly “seen it all”.
Cost – $695/person for 2 day course
In-house training is also available. If you want to host training at your worksite, please let us know. (Minimum of 4 trainees)
Some of our In Person Training Clients
Client Feedback on WordPress Training
– great troubleshooting – hands-on teaching – clear explanations – Grant is friendly & approachable teacher!
Informally structured to respond specifically to student concerns; lots of opportunity for hands-on interaction with test site.
I liked that the session was tailored to specific questions we had about WordPress and our particular site.
Grant was very informative, he knew something about everything we brought up.