Many countries are required by law to disclose this information to their visitors. Some ways your site may collect user information are collecting email addresses, Google Analytics tracking.
- Who we, (your company, organization or individual), are
- What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Who we share your data with
- How long we retain your data
- What rights you have over your data
- Where we send your data
- Your contact information
- Additional information
2. You can edit the page like any other WordPress page. Make sure you list all the ways your website collects data and save it. Make sure to publish this page when you’re ﬁnished editing.
- Once you’re ﬁnished, make sure you list a link to your privacy page in your footer and/or main navigation.
Copyright ByRivers Tech LLC/ WP-Tutoring.Com All Rights Reserved.